COVID-19 and Sphere Studios
Welcome back to Sphere Studios!
Like everyone, we have changed a few things here. Please see below for our current COVID-19 plan.
All individuals entering and within the studio must wear a face mask/covering. In addition, a social distance of no less than 6 feet is required and enforced.
All clients and guests will have their temperature taken, and are required to answer the following four questions upon entering the studio each day:
- Are you currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days, any COVID-19 symptoms? Fever or Chills? Cough? Shortness of breath? Nausea? Etc.
- Have you been in close proximity to anyone who has been experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
We have implemented additional safety measures for your protection while at Sphere Studios:
- Sanitization Stations are located at: the building entrance, the kitchen, all Studios’ entrances, and Studio A’s Live Room.
- All bathrooms are equip with handsfree soap dispensers and sanitizers.
- Diligent disinfecting procedures are done throughout the entire studio, using only EPA List N approved products.
- High-traffic areas are disinfected every hour on the hour.
- CDC required signage is posted throughout the building.
- Additional hand sanitizers are located in every room.
- Designated entrances and exits are marked clearly to reduce any traffic.
- Social Distance markers are placed for every session.